Highlights from the most anticipated runway show of the year!
Looks like Christmas came early this year! Behold, one of the most highly anticipated runway shows of the entire year, the Victoria's Secret 2012 show. This year's runway theme centers around an interesting mix of romance (can't run away from that now, can we?), historical fashion and major influences from pop culture. What can you look forward to in this gallery?
- A total of 65 different costumes and 28 pairs of Angel wings
- Alessandra Ambrosio in this year's Floral Fantasy Bra worth US$2.5 million *gasps*
- Adriana Lima rockin' the catwalk even though she only just gave birth 2 months ago
- A specially designed costume to celebrate Swarovski's 10 year collaboration with the show
- Models Jessica Hart, Hilary Rhoda, Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn debut for the first time on VS's glittery runway
So, did this year's catwalk outshine last year's? YES but we'll leave that for you to judge. Click through the gallery for the best highlights from this year's show and don't forget to stay tuned to CBS on the 4th of December to enjoy the Angels in live action along with musical performances by Rihanna, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber!