Imagine sipping bubbly Perrier-Jouët champagne from Lantern, the Fullerton Bay Hotel’s stylish rooftop bar that accompanies a gorgeous infinity pool, while taking in the spectacular Marina Bay skyline. Perhaps one would rather enjoy their champagne within the hotel’s striking interiors at the Landing Point. Or you could always opt to have some fine dining along with your Perrior-Jouët wine whilst taking in the waterfront views at French bistro Clifford.
Sounds enticing? The latest partnership between Perrier-Jouët and Fullerton Bay Hotel can turn those daydreams into reality -- the full range of Perrier-Jouët’s most distinguished champagnes are now available at these three dining locations, and diners can choose from Grand Brut, Blason Rosé, Belle Epoque, Belle Epoque Rosé and Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs, served in Perrier-Jouët’s iconic anemone decorated champagne flutes and ice bucket, for a truly indulgent experience. Not sure which one to pick? We’ll be glad to break it down for you.
The prestigious range of Perrier-Jouët champagnes at The Fullerton Bay Hotel include the Grand Brut, Blason Rosé, Belle Epoque 2004, Belle Epoque Rosé 2002 and the Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs 2002.
1. Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut is a fresh, lively wine- perfect as an aperitif at any time of the day, to be enjoyed with light dishes. The flavours range from white flowers, white fruit, and pineapple to grapefruit.
Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut is priced at $30 per glass and $138 per bottle.
2. Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé is a generous, fleshy and sensual wine that is best served with a meal of sweet and savoury combinations, such as duck breast with candied fruit. Orange blossom and rose preserve, cherry and blackberry define the fruity notes of the Blason Rosé.
Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé is priced at $38 per glass and $198 per bottle.
3. Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque is a stylish, fresh and silky wine with all the lightness of white floral notes, based on the mineral notes of the best Chardonnay Grand Crus. The floral, fruity notes give way to subtle spicy hints for a pleasant finish on the palate. Enjoy it as pre-dinner drink or with a meal, preferably seafood, fish and white meat.
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque is priced at $498 per bottle.
4. Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Rosé is a champagne with floral notes and a hint of charm and elegance of the cuvée Belle Epoque. It is a perfect blending of white wines with red wines from Ambonnay and Aÿ Pinots, resulting in an aromatic and subtle richness. It can be enjoyed as an aperitif, throughout the evening, or with a gourmet meal such as grilled langouste.
Perrier-JouëtBelle Epoque Rosé is priced at $928 per bottle.
5. Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs has surprising aromatic complexity, having been aged for more than eight years. Expect to be greeted with a seamless succession of floral and citrus aromas. When tasted, the texture is delicate with a subtle sweetness and the finish silky and rich.
Perrier-JouëtBelle Epoque Blanc de Blancs is priced at $998 per bottle.
Fullerton Bay Hotel, 80 Collyer Quay Singapore, +65 6333 8388, firstname.lastname@example.org