Get the body: Halle Berry's sexy shoulders and back
Here are four dumbbell exercises that can help get your body up to speed, as per fitness blog FitSugar.
Hammer curls to overhead press
The purpose: Tones your biceps and shoulders.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Inhale as you bend your elbows, raising your hands toward your chest with your palms still facing in.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms up over your head.
- Inhale to lower your elbows back down toward your ribs.
- Then exhale, straightening your arms back down toward your legs. Repeat for a total of 12-15 times. Do two sets.
Click next to skip ad