Get the body: Halle Berry's sexy shoulders and back
Here are four dumbbell exercises that can help get your body up to speed, as per fitness blog FitSugar.
The purpose: To train the triceps, the muscles that run on the backside of your upper arm from your shoulder to your elbow.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your buttocks in front of the bench with your legs bent and feet placed about hip width apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90 degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position. Repeat for a total of 12-15 times; perform two sets.
Click next to skip ad