Vote for your FHM Model 2013
Cast your vote for your favourite FHM Model 2013.
1) Voting starts 17 May at 12pm and closes on 17 June at 12pm.
2) Online voting constitutes 30 per cent of the final result. The other 70 per cent is decided by a panel of judges.
3) The winner will be revealed at the finale party on June 21, 2013.
4) Voting is open to all Singaporeans and residents of Singapore (PR) with a valid IC number.
5) Each voter is only entitled to one vote per day
*Grab a copy of the FHM June'13 issue on how to score invites to the finale party!
Latest Photo Galleries on xinmsn
Exclusive backstage pass to FHM covershoot with fun and bubbly, Sonya Davison! Remember to grab your September issue of FHM!
Date 16/8/14, Duration 2:24, Views 1867
Video by: MediaCorp
Date 16/8/14 2:24
Tooltip Information:Day out on the beach with FHM Covergirl: Sonya Davison!Video by:Description: Exclusive backstage pass to FHM covershoot with fun and bubbly, Sonya Davison! Remember to grab your September issue of FHM!Rating: 3.9Views: 1863
Date 16/7/14 2:19
Tooltip Information:The winner of 'FHM MODELS 2014' - Catch Poh Xiang Yu on the cover of FHM's August Issue!Video by:Description: Interview with Poh Xiang Yu, the winner of FHM models 2014 during her cover shoot!Rating: 3.31Views: 8707
Date 11/7/14 3:09
Tooltip Information:Check out the winners of FHM Models 2014!Video by:Description: Check out the finalists of FHM Models 2014 as they model the variety of bikinis on the runway of Azzura Beach Club!Rating: 3.94Views: 8017
Date 16/6/14 0:45
Tooltip Information:FHM Cover Shoot behind the scenes with reality TV Supermodelme contestant Yumika HoskinVideo by:Description: Don't forget to grab the July 2014 issue of FHM today!Rating: 4.66Views: 5622
Date 15/5/14 3:38
Tooltip Information:Exclusive backstage pass to FHM covershoot with Cordelia Low and Amanda Toh!Video by:Description: Don't forget to grab the June issue of FHM today!Rating: 2.5Views: 5284